In June, Andy was nice enough to interview me for his Linchpin Podcast. The episode is pretty long at almost 90 minutes but we had a great conversation on the following topics:
- The two traits of an incurable entrepreneur (hint: you have both)
- A free website to launch and spread your idea in 15 minutes
- Why the cost of failure has approached zero
- We Work Labs – a new innovation co-working space in NYC
- How to pivot your idea for success
- The difference between ideas and shipping
- My first failed business (a non-profit involving an Atari 2600 and my brothers when I was 8 years old)
- How to finally write that book in your head (can you write a page a day?)
- How to meet more relevant people in your organization
- How Elliot Bisnow changed the world by dropping out of college and organizing an impromptu ski trip that spawned a world-changing organization.
I hope you enjoy the show and look forward to your thoughts.